July 27, 2010

Blink and the Laundry

Blinking at  Daddy!


I just think this is one of the cutest pictures
we have of him so far.
He was blinking his eyes at his dad last night
during his dinner.
It was so funny and so cute!
I still yet have to capture it on video.

He was a good helper yesterday, too.
You see, we don't have a washer & dryer in our apartment.
But there's a laundromat close by.
I was not feeling good yesterday,
and it was really hot.
But we don't have clothes to wear anymore,
and Jesse was working late.
So I had no choice but to do the laundry.

So I sorted out our clothes,
Put them in the hamper.
Just our clothes alone filled the hamper full.
So I used a separate plastic bag for our son's clothes.
Put his baby detergent (Dreft) in a ziploc bag,
our quarters in a different one,
put on our son's slippers on him,
got the keys to the door,
carried the hamper and the baby clothes' bag out first,
and left the baby inside the house 'til I put our stuff downstairs.
I hurried back up to get him,
and oh was he upset! But what can I do?
I can't let him go downstairs by himself while I carried our laundry.

Then we were out,
he walked and followed where I was going.
He was so cute and was such a nice boy!
He followed me all the way to the laundry room.
And he stayed there while I did my business.

Same thing happened when we had to go back
and put the clothes in the dryer.
Only that time, I didn't have to leave him in the apartment.

When got the dry clothes,
I had to take him up first,
leave him inside the apartment,
and go back to the clothes downstairs.
Again, he cried. Of course!
Poor buddy!
But he was such a good helper by just following me around
when we were outside our apartment doing the laundry.
He's stop once in a while at the swimming pool gate
to watch the kids playing there.
Then he'll run after me.
Haha!

I love our little buddy. 

1 comment:

Comments make my day more awesome! :)