July 28, 2010

Flashback(s)

I love keeping a journal.
I have multiple journals now.
It brings back so many memories,
things I've experienced,
and have learned in the past.
Plus, it is a slow process of creating a keepsake for our children,
and their children, and their children's children ....

The picture above shows my entry last year.
Those were the days I wished time flew by
so that it will be easier to take care of our baby.
Now that I look back,
it WAS easy!
(Except for the fact that he was exclusively nursed).

I love writing.
I think I'd much rather write more often in my journals
than on my blog(s).

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Lois! It seems I really started to slack off writing in my journal once I became busy with children, and I really regret it. Even if you end up only writing a paragraph once a week, you will be so happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)