August 23, 2010

IHeartFaces Challenge - Beach Fun

This week's (week 34) challenge at 
www.iheartfaces.com
is about beach fun.
My mother-in-law showed me this website a while ago
and I think it would be fun to just try out
some of their weekly challenges.

And I think this photo
is perfect for their challenge this week:



This was when my mother-in-law flew in earlier this year 
to Hawai'i to visit us and see her grandson again.
Our son was 6 months old 
and he was having a blast of fun in the water
with his dad.
He loved splashing the water on the boogie board with his hands.
He laughed a lot whenever he splashed some water on his face by accident.
It was a really fun day!
I can't wait to take him to the beach again, someday!

Click on the button below to
see more photos from other people's entries.



3 comments:

  1. Awww how precious! Your son's big ole smile is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little boy is a super cutie! this is a great picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're doing this, Lois! Such a happy beach boy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)