August 26, 2010

Night Life

I love my nights with Jesse when C is asleep.
We do exactly what we love doing - either together or separate.
If I don't have the other laptop on,
we watch the TV show 24 through Netflix.
We actually just finished season 4 and we're about 
to watch season 5.

However,
I have noticed this a few times whenever I don't
shutdown my mom's laptop
(she'll have it someday. For now, we're keeping it).
Our home turns in some kind of
 "Starbucks-cafe-with-free-wifi-connection-for-everyone!"
(image from Pacificlivinginc.com)

Seriously!
He does his thing using his laptop 
(watch sports, Facebooking, Twittering, and what-not)
I do mine on my mom's
(blogging, Facebooking, looking at other people's handmade cards, etc.)
I actually want to capture both of us in my camera tonight,
facing our own laptops... haha! 
At least we have one thing in common when we
do things separately - FACEBOOK!
Whether we do things together or not,
I still love my night time breaks (from our curious and happy son) 
and spending it with my husband however we want it.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm.... dapat mabasa ni jesse to! hehehe ;) anyway, ganun yata tlga prang nakakabit nasatin ang computer, laptop or phone kahit anung mangyari hehe lalo na pag may free wifi :D ganyan din kami ni jeh kaso ngaun nwlan syang ginagmit na laptop kaya share tuloy kami sa pc hehe pero mas gamit nia kac bc ako pag gcing c avery :) ingat lagi puntahan nmn kau pag napasyal kami jan sa vegas next yr!;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)