August 18, 2010

Random

Found this on a friend's blog and I thought
I might as well try it... just a few of what she had.
I'm bored.
Haha!
Here goes:

If you were going to be marooned for the rest of your life, what would you want to have with you?

SONGS:
1. "I Loved Her First" by Heartland
2. "The Love I Found in You"
3.  One of my favorite hymns - "I Believe in Christ"

BOOKS:
okay, not trying to be too religious or self-righteous  but this is what I really came up with as the most important books for me:
1. Can my journals be considered my books?
2. My 11-yr. old triple combination, the one I used to read the Book of Mormon all the way through after Pres. Hinckley made his challenge to the members of the Church to finish reading it.
3. My little hymn book
4. Our children's baby books
5. Our wedding scrapbook album that took me almost a year to finish

MOVIES:
1. Eight Below
2. Hachi
3. Life Is Beautiful

If you had a time machine...

1. If you could go back in time to change the future, but you only have five minutes, where would you go?
Nowhere, I'll stay put. I like how my future (thus, my present now) from then turned out to be.

2. If you had to be stuck living in some time in the past, what time period would you pick?
I don't want to be stuck in the past. I wouldn't have met my husband and have our son... :)

3. If you could go back and videotape one event from your own life, what would it be?
Our wedding day. I really wish we had videos of them all (from coming out of the Temple, to the reception, to leaving the reception)....

4. If you could go back in the past and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?
That past would be less than 3 yrs from now. I'll write to myself  this (showing up in front of myself might make my past self CRAZY.. haha!):

"I can't tell you what will happen in the future even though I know what it is. Things must be really hard and confusing for you right now, but just know now that you are doing the right things and you are making the right decisions. Trust in the Lord as you do right now and everything will fall into their proper place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day more awesome! :)