September 08, 2010

IHeartFaces Challenge - My Summer in Review

This week at iheartfaces' is about, 
as it says in the title itself,
photos that tells us about how our summer went.

Well, my summer was full of new 
experiences and new homes.
First off, we celebrated my son's first birthday twice.
The first one was on his very birthday.
We took him to the Riverwalk Park in Bakersfield in the morning.
And then we drove to Valencia (CA) to meet
my grandparents and my uncle and aunt.
It was their first time to meet our son.
We had a simple birthday celebration for him.


Then his second birthday was celebrated on his father's side 
of the family in Sta. Maria (CA).
I liked it a lot because he got to spend his birthday
with his cousins, too.
We all went to the Lompoc pool in the afternoon
before the party.


And here are some more fun summer activities we had:

We went to the
And then...


We hiked the Moro Rock before we drove back home
to Bakersfield.


That's our previous car being towed 
an hour before we went to Disneyland.
It broke the night before as we drove from Bakersfield to L.A.


Our son's first carousel ride (Disneyland), one of the last
rides we tried before we went home.






I totally love the picture of these cousins.
They seemed so stoked about their hats!

This beauty came home at lunchtime with my husband
on my birthday.



And part of my daily summertime routine:
playing with my son and letting him have fun -
even if it means it felt like Tazmanian Devil passed by our house.


And watching him spend time with his dad.
This was taken when we were packing up to leave Bakersfield.
We were on our way to move to Las Vegas.
Our son was helping his dad take the table apart.


All my summertime has basically just been having fun
being a mother to this wonderful happy little toddler boy:








and his dad...



Check out how some other people spent
their summer.
Go on over to iheartfaces now.
Just click on the button below:





1 comment:

  1. I love that photo of him on the computer:) Fun summer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)