September 13, 2010

IHeartFaces Challenge - Vroom, Vroom

This week's iheartfaces challenge is about VEHICLES!
I have been looking forward to this ever since I've read
all the upcoming challenges at iheartfaces this month.
I was sooo ready for it.
I have always looked for chances to take a nice photo for this challenge.
But then...
I was a little bummed that I didn't have my camera ready
when this day came:

(cellphone shot: first haircut at a children's haircut store)

I took a photo of my son napping earlier that afternoon
in his onesie that has trucks, cars, and airplanes printed on it.
It was supposed to be my entry for this challenge.
But only an hour after I took that shot,
I found ourselves in this place and I didn't have my camera with me.
I had planned to take it with me!
And yet I forgot it.
Why? Oh why?
But there was nothing I could do about it.
So, I just took this picture through my husband's cellphone.
So, sorry for the bad quality.

More "Vroom, vroom's" over at iheartfaces. Click the button below
to see other people's AWESOME entries!




14 comments:

  1. Aww he looks a little unsure about it all - cute picture tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww just look at the expression on his face! He looks so confused haha! Glad you took the shot anyways, its not always about the technical quality, but instead the emotional quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a great shot with a phone! He has the sweetest face ever!!! I love that capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a great shot with a phone! He has the sweetest face ever!!! I love that capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! It is not too bad quality for a cell phone picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just darling! What a fun way to get one's haircut:) Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect just the way it is. I love those little man haircuts. So glad you had your cell phone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cell phone or not, great shot! Great angle too! How can you go wrong with such a cute subject? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, first of all, your son is ADORABLE : ) and your picture is very cute. I always forget my camera when I am most excited about something too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! What a sweetie you have! Great idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love his face! So unsure about what exactly he has gotten himself into! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurray for cellphones with cameras---this shot is priceless!...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)