September 20, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

(photo from storyfever.com)

The good health that I have -
that I won't have to live each day not knowing when will my sickness
take my life away.
I'm thankful that I am free to move
without feeling extremely nauseous and often vomiting.
I am thankful that I usually don't have to make
a conscious effort to walk,
or even needing something to lean on as I do so.
Or that it doesn't even hurt when I move some/all parts of my body.
I am not talking about pregnancy pains,
but of those people with cancer and has to undergo chemotherapy.

I am thankful that I can breathe easily,
without any medical intervention.
I am thankful that I can run as fast and as far as I want/can,
and not worry about my heart giving up,
or my asthma attack.

I am thankful for the littlest of the little things I can do
because of my good health.

1 comment:

  1. The older I get the more I appreciate the blessing of good health! Thanks for the reminder, Lois:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)