November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!




I have so many things that I am thankful for. Here are my top 25 (for the first 25 days of November) in random order:

* The Lord's atonement for our sins, and being able to repent.
* Being alive and thus, being with my family everyday.
* General Conferences.
* The gift of the Holy Ghost.
* The scriptures - The Bible, Book of Mormon, Doc. & Cov., Pearl of Great Price, Ensign, etc.
* My family
* My parents and my in-laws
* My friends.
* Jesse's good job.
* Food to eat.
* Home to live in to keep us warm when it's cold, and cool enough when it's hot.
* Clothes to wear.
* Our good health.
* Our safety, despite the crazy drivers we encounter once in a while.
* The air that we breathe - thank you oxygen!
* My talents.
* My education.
* My journals.
* The internet - lets me & my immediate family stay connected to my family in the Philippines even though we're far away.
* Seasons - winter, spring, summer, and fall.
* Comfortable bed to sleep on! (seriously)
* Christmas season
* Kind people 

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father, the Savior and my family! Great gratitude list, Lois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for: Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and for their love, for the gospel and the plan of salvation, for this life, for being a child of God, for being a member of the Church, for the atonement of our Savior, for my family, my children-in-law, my grandchildren, my son-in-law-to-be, for my extended families, for the trials, for my job, our house, my children's blessings, for the beauty of nature, for our health, for the modern technology, for our church leaders, for the people who I look up to, for little chilren, for the Holy Spirit, for my friends, for the opportunities to serve, for the chances to better our ourselves and our lives, for the knowledge we gain, for the necessities being provided to us, and all the other blessings God gives and is giving to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and for the Church, and for the scriptures, and for relatives, and for callings, and for being a wife and a mom and a grandma and a sister and a cousin and an in-law and a niece and a friend, and for the air and water, and... (this usually happens, right? can't finish thinking of the things I am grateful for.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)