January 27, 2011

I'll Stand By You - Carrie Underwood

I am totally in-love with this song.


She has an amazing voice.

Anyway, C and I fell asleep together earlier today 
after lunch while cuddling on the couch.
I woke up 15 mins. after, his hair was soaking wet with sweat.
I moved US to the master bedroom, but
he couldn't go back to sleep anymore so I played with him for a while
'til he became sleepy again.
My little one let me play my guitar too,
and this is what he listened to:



Somehow the video is messed up in the beginning
when I uploaded it on Youtube.

This guitar has been with me since 2005.
It stuck with me even though I don't know how to play
that much.
I learned how to play guitar all by myself.
I taught myself how to read the guitar chord chart when I was 12,
and tried to play as much as I can.
But up until now, I only know the basics.
I hardly even know how to tune my own guitar.
(I don't have the ears to tune my guitar).
This guitar's tuning was really messed up before my brother helped me out
through skype.
But then after that, it got messed up again, so I TRIED to tune it
as best as I can before I played this song, so it might be
a little bit out of tune still.

This song is pretty easy so I loved it more.
I wish I could sing, but I can't, so I just played Carrie Underwood's voice
in the background while I played.

And yes! I know my shirt is worn the wrong way... hehe!
The tag at the back of the shirt hurts so I wore it that way.
P.S.
I love my little number one fan towards the end.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I enjoyed listening to that, Lois! Very impressive:) Glad to see you picked it up again...keep going with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for having learned how to play the guitar on your own and for being able to play it and tune it! So happy for you!

    I love Caleb's voice at the end! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)