April 29, 2011

July 15, 2011

I am excited for July 15th to come because of this:


I haven't read the books.
I tried to read the first one (Sorcerer's Stone)
 but I only got to the part where
Harry was buying all of his school supplies with Hagrid.
My limited, although not very few, English vocabulary made it kind of
boring for me to read all the books.
It's funny because I like Harry Potter series, and I don't like the Twilight saga
but I've read all of the Twilight books (thanks, BYUH Library).


After we watched the 1st part of the Deathly Hallows last year,
and being kind of lazy to read all the books,
I just started watching all of the Harry Potter movies all over again -
from the beginning.
We have most of them (thanks, Jesse).
For the movies that we didn't have, thanks Netflix! Hehe!
I was always confused to what was going on whenever we watched
the movies so I wanted to go over each one all over again.
Now I am not so confused.

I am so excited!!!
I think Jesse finds it funny when I think about
which side Snape is really on (I'm kind of rooting for him).
I keep telling Jesse that I think Snape is still on the good side and
he's still Dumbledore's spy even though he "had to" kill Dumbledore.
I keep thinking about what was going to happen in this movie.
I even told him, "OH! HARRY WILL DIE!!!"
But then a spoiler on Yahoo! kind of gave me an idea that he won't.
I don't know.
At least I know now that Fred Weasley will die.
Other than that, I really don't have any idea what's gonna happen.
It makes me wanna read the books.
But we're missing the first one and the the third one (Prisoner of Azkaban).
Jesse used to have all of them.

Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to wait for this movie.
I DEFINITELY would like to watch it in the theaters first,
but definitely not on the first week of its release
I am not a big fan of being in a huge crowd of people just for a movie.
For the record, we've never watched any of the Twilight movies in the theaters.
We always waited for BYUH to show it in the auditorium.
BYUH shows it 3-4 months later than the release date but at least it's
still on a widescreen and it's free!
Good thing we waited or it would've been a waste of money.
No offense, Twilight fans.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my GOSH!!!! I am sooo soo sooo SOOOO excited for this! Haha! I'm the nerd who read all the books. at least twice. And before I was had a baby, read the book before each movie came out! I'm so excited and yet so sad that this will be the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last post about you dancing with Caleb, I'm really starting to think they DO grow up quickly, Caleb is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)