April 26, 2011

My Eternal Companion



It's been almost 4 years since the first time I met Jesse.
I am always thankful for that day,
because that day was a great blessing to me.
It's when I met my (then) future eternal companion
and we didn't even know it yet.

It's been a wonderful three-year journey with my husband.
There were ups and downs, and I had a lot of imperfections.
But he was always there for me,
ever so caring, gentle, loving, and understanding.
I will always be thankful to Him for being so good to me
and for letting me meet Jesse.
He is everything I ever hoped for a husband, and more.
I only hope I have been (so far) the kind of wife he deserves, because
he is such a good man.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BEB!
Mahal na mahal kita!

I love these songs. Makes me think of Jesse.
Of course, it's not just "'til death do us part"...
it's forever!





"This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road
that led me straight to you."

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! :) Hope you two have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! This morning, in Genesis 26 we read about Esau marrying outside the covernant 'which were a grief of mind' unto Isaac and Rebekah, his parents. I am grateful of the blessing of having children who married in the covenant, and for them having spouses who truly love them. :) :) :) I thank God for the blessing of having a relief of mind (instead of 'grief') and peace and joy in our hearts as parents. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)