June 07, 2011

June

What I feel like doing whenever I plan my week each week this month
It's just the first week of June and yet I am feeling so overwhelmed by everything that is going to happen in the next few weeks. Never in my "after college" life that my weekly planner got filled up each time. I keep telling my husband that there are just so many things coming up this month and I hope my now-forgetful brain (thanks to pregnancy) can keep track of everything.

Well, it's not really that much but I just feel like they are. There are birthdays (relatives, friends, and our son), baby shower(s), friends & family coming over, a holiday, doctor appointments (both for me and Caleb), church callings, and A WEDDING!!!

And I am stressing out about that wedding (the most) even though I don't have to. I can't help it. It's my sister's wedding! This month is just so full (at least that's how I feel) that it feels like it's hard to keep track of everything, especially when there are certain events that are happening at the same day(s). I'm glad they invented calendars and came up with planners/organizers! I bet it is 10000000000x more stressful for my sister and her fiance.

3 comments:

  1. You're truly such a loving and sweet sister, Nak. :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take it one day at a time and hang in there, Lois! It will all work out:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok.ditto what you r feeling. this month is crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)