August 11, 2011

39...

I haven't updated this blog for a while. I haven't had the time to blog lately because I usually used my son's nap time (the time I usually use to blog) to take a short nap as well.

Well, I had my second to the last appointment last Tuesday, the 9th. My doctor said I'm already at 3 cm. She thinks my labor/delivery will be quick. I hope so. She also thinks this baby will be smaller than Caleb so we'll see. I guessed otherwise.

We're basically pretty much settled down now in our new home. Although I'm pretty sure a house is harder to clean than an apartment, I'm still glad we're done with apartment living. It's our first time to live in a house since we got married.. and it's so good. We just need a few more items for our little one before his birth, and a little bit of cleaning here and there then we're good to go.

When I was pregnant with our first baby, the last week seemed the longest wait for me. This time around, the last 2 weeks seemed too long. Maybe it's because I still had 5 weeks left in my pregnancy when my doctor told me I was 2.5 cm. dilated. I really hope I can go into labor sometime before next Saturday (the 20th) so that I can have my doctor deliver our baby (she'll be gone during the week I am due). But first, I need to finish packing up our hospital bag.. haha! I'll be 39 weeks this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Halos sabay tayong nag update.lol Baby come out na,excited nako makita ka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your preparations for the coming baby!:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)