January 11, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW - THE Best High Chair We've Ever Had!

Presenting... THE best high chair we've ever had:

Graco 4-in-1 Seating System.
Here's why we like it: IT'S A 4-in-1 SEATING SYSTEM!!! (Hehe!)

1. You can have it as a high chair:


2. Or a toddler booster:
Booster seat with and without the seat back.
3. Or infant feeding booster:

4. Or a youth chair (whatever that means). This is how our toddler is using it right now:

Youth chair without the seat back.
It has different height positions (I think 6) and 3 different recline levels:


I love the removable tray and that it's easy to pull-out and put back in. It's also dishwasher safe but I've always just hand washed it.


I don't know what that little table is for.. but we've always used the bigger one which snaps on top of the smaller one.

The "thing" where they lean on to (I don't know what it's called, sorry, my English is running out. For now I am calling it the "seat back"... hehehe!) is also adjustable and removable for both the toddler booster seat and the youth chair:
Adjustable seat back on booster seat
Adjustable seat back on youth chair.
It has a 5-point harness system too (which we never really used). We always just used the bottom harnesses, the ones that go on the waist:


I didn't take a picture of it but it has 4 wheels and the two back wheels have locks so your child won't roll off. I love how it's easy to clean. I just wipe it with Lysol wipes all the time and the dirt and grease comes off easily. The fabric material is machine washable, too. 

This high chair was a little bit pricey when we looked at it (and bought it) at BabiesRUs last year, almost close to $200. But it was worth the price, what with our second child is now here who will start spoon feeding this month. Now we don't have to buy him his own infant seat. His "kuya" (older brother) can stay in his youth chair and we can use the infant seat to feed our baby, or he can have the high chair and his kuya can use the booster chair. So cool huh! Definitely a great item to have around the house!

1 comment:

  1. I thought you'd forget to mention the wheels. I like it best because I didn't have to exert extra effort to move it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)