January 05, 2012

I Am Here

Yes, I am.

I promise I'll be right back. I'm just way too busy right now.. well, at least until after this week - hopefully!
Heads up on my next posts (yes, they are saved as empty drafts):

* Resolutions & Goals- what? I have those?!?
* Product Review: THE best high chair we've ever had.
* FAILED - We all do
* Need Your Tips/Advice About ... {drum roll} POTTY TRAINING!!!

And some other random things that might pop up in my busy head. Seriously, it's like a very heavy conveyor belt that takes forever to stop completely even though I've told it many times to stop thinking. But for now, I will end this here and debate in my head whether to fold our clothes first or do some much needed paper craft... Maybe fold the clothes. Hehe!

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I vote the paper craft. It's so much more fun than laundry...believe me...I know laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laundry is the bain of my existence. And I only have to do laundry for 3. Thank heaven for Netflix. It makes folding less painful.

    Good luck with the potty training. It's a pain doing it, but it's so worth it once they get the hang of it. I had to change a poopy diaper the other day. I'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can remember about my experience potty training you guys is that every time you show signs of pooping, I bring you to the toilet bowl or those that are for toddlers. :) :) :)

    I am an avid fan of yours in paper craft. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)