May 30, 2012

Happyness and Joy

Yes, I am alive!!! That was a loooong break for me, wasn't it? Anyway...

I love being a mom as much as I love being a wife to my very handsome accountant. Being a mother (or, rather, a parent) is very tiring and challenging. But the hard part of being a parent is often times (if not always) overcome by happYness and joy.

Our children are still young and so innocent. I love the ages they are in right now. C likes to ask questions now, "Mommy, what you doing?" He also likes to correct us if we wrongfully described something ("No, that's not a truck, it's a dump truck!") He still likes to help out, bully his little brother every now and then, and what have you for a toddler. He still loves to cuddle with us on our bed when he wakes up in the morning. He understands a little bit of Tagalog now. Yay!!!

J is growing up so fast. He just turned 9 months old. Where did the time go? He likes to laugh out loud especially during his baths. He takes baths together with his "kuya" (older brother). He loves to crawl around and pull himself up to a stand. He'll cruise around our couch back and forth, and sometimes he'll try his limit and let go for a second (then lands on his butt on the floor). He loves to eat. He eats anything! Which we love, by the way (C is still a picky eater). He likes to say "mama" now and any other vowel-consonant sounds he could come up with, especially when he's really focused on a toy he's playing with.

I love being a wife to my man and being a mother to these two boys, especially on days when I could see and hear this:

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute game of peek-a-boo! Hooray for happiness and joy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's nice that they have an instant playmate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day more awesome! :)