June 08, 2012

Conversations with hubby


I love talking to him when he's with me or even when he's not with me, especially when it comes with emoticons or meme faces! 


The one above was when the kids and I were away from him for two weeks so he could focus more on reviewing for his CPA exam. Never again will I unnecessarily separate from him for that long.


This last one is my favorite so far. He killed a black widow spider that morning. That spider had been living in a pillar by our doorstep for a long time. From our bedroom, I heard a banging noise outside the door. I figured he saw the spider again and killed it. Then he sent me a text message that morning that he had killed the creature. And again later that afternoon, and that ^ was our conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day more awesome! :)