September 17, 2012

Just for Laughs - Two Hampsters, One Wheel

My husband likes to look at Reddit. For those of you who don't know, Reddit is like Pinterest for men. I seriously haven't figured out how the website works. Links are just scattered all over the place. Must really be meant for men only. Just kidding!

Anyway, so we were watching some top videos last night on Reddit and we came across some good ones. We actually got stuck in watching some sumo wrestler video clips one after the other after finding one on Reddit. I found this one as he was browsing (quickly) through the rest of the videos listed and I asked if we could watch it. Let me tell you, it was hard not to laugh. It's just so cute and funny at the same time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day more awesome! :)